Honorary fellow of the Advertising Profession by the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON), 1992, given in “recognition of his significant contributions to the advancement of the advertising profession in Nigeria.”
- National League of Veteran Journalists Award 1993 “in recognition of his immense contributions to journalism in Nigeria.”
- Patron of the PMAN by the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN)
- Special Recognition Award from the Nigerian Music Award, 1990
- Honorary Fellow Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
- Fellow: Commonwealth Journalists Association.
- Holder of the Seikyo Culture Award given in Japan for his “great contributions to society” through his “consistent and valuable activities for the sake of the creation of peace and culture”.
- Honoured by Etsako Professional Women’s Association (29/11/92)
- Certificate of Appreciation “for meritorious service to the National Theatre” 1992
- Honoured by the University of Nigeria Alumni Association, Lagos Branch National Body, 1993. First awardee of ALOHA (Alumnus of High Achievement).
Other Awards and Honours
- League of Veteran Journalists Award 1993.
- Patron, Auchi Allied Association (1997)
- Patron, Nigerian Fashion Show (1997)
- Fellow, Nigerian Guild of Editors – FNGE (1997) given in “recognition of his competence and leadership qualities as a former President of the Guild.” 1997
- NPAN Plaque for chairing their National Seminar on the National Mass Media Commission: Its Implications for the Press and Democracy”, Sept, 1998
- Edo State Peace Forum award “in recognition of his professional and untiring efforts to encourage the youths of Edo State in pursuit of their daily vocations.”
- Afenmai Youth Forum of Nigeria Millenium Award for leadership “in sincere recognition of outstanding and dedicated service towards the upliftment of Afenmailand.” 1999
- Times Eminent Persons Award “in appreciation of his contributions to the Daily Times of Nigeria Plc and the Nation” at the celebration of its 75th anniversary in 2001
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Success Digest Club 2001
- NPAN Plaque for being Guest Speaker at the Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria Annual General Meeting and National Seminar of “Media, Democracy and Development”, March 2002.
- NPAN Plaque for chairing NPAN Workshop on “Newspaper Publishing: Survival Strategies in a Depressed Economy,” on Aug 28, 2002
- Plaque from the National Handicap Carers Association of Nigeria (NAHCAN) for his “ immense contribution towards the development and progress of the association and the Disabled Nigerians in General.”, 2003
- Fellow of the Journalism Profession (2005) given by the NUJ for “being a good ambassador of the profession.”
More Tony Momoh Honours
- Fellow, Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi
- Plaques (3 in all) from the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru in recognition of lectures given at the Institute between 1982 and 85)
- Appreciation Award from St Finbarr’s College Old Boys Association “in recognition of his outstanding lecture at the Golden Anniversary of St. Finbarr’s College and in commemoration of the late Right Revd. Father Denis Joseph Slattery,” May 23, 2006
- Award by the Business Education Examination Council “in recognition of his excellent contributions to governmental information and media management” (2006)
- Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) Fellowship Award “in recognition of his meritorious service to the field of Journalism in Nigeria”, Feb 8, 2007.
- Patron, Edo Lawyers Association, Lagos
- Legend of the Media award by the Nigeria Media Green Carpet for selfless service and outstanding contribution to the growth of the media in Nigeria, 2009.
- APCON award to Prince Tony Momoh in recognition of his worthy role in the establishment of APCON and the Advertising Profession in Nigeria, Nov. 2009.
- Award of Excellence by Widows Organisation International to Prince Tony Momoh in recognition of his cherished services to God and humanity especially his care for the less privileged in our society, Nov. 2009.
- Yerima of Auchi Kingdom, 2002 which makes him to be the spokesman of Auchi Kingdom.
Tony Momoh Awards and Honours (Tony Momoh)